The Avedis Donabedian Research Institute has an exciting opportunity for you to work with us. We are looking for a Researcher to join our European Union Horizon 2020 project: COMPAR-EU.
Eligible criteria and conditions:
- This role is part-time (50-70%) for 12 months. The starting date is January 2019 until February 2020. Additionally, attendance to a training meeting in October (in Utrecht) is needed and some minor work between November and December to adjust the decisions and agreements after the training.
- Active participation in Work Package 4 (systematic reviews of Self-management interventions)
- Systematic review of research literature of studies on self-management interventions
- Analysis and comparing selected research information
- Training meetings attendance and participation in agreement and concordance process between reviewers
- This position would be preferably based on Catalonia headquarters (Provença 293, principal, 08037, Barcelona, Spain). However we are open to negotiate alternatives with the candidate.
- Preferably physician, psychologist or nurse, with research experience.
- We would also consider a social sciences profile with research experience in European projects.
- Interested in Patient-centred care, Patient empowerment, Long Term Conditions and Chronic Illness.
- Good English writing and comprehension skills. Essential (please specify your skill level even if you do not possess a language certificate)
Sent your application to Mrs. Nuria Hidalgo (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to send applications 23rd July 2018.